ORDER JEWERLY ARTWORK
This is a high quality stone that we have carefully selected.
The expression of the fire is good, and it does not contain much harshness or impurities, so please take a look.
Nationwide "free shipping" for purchases of 5,000 yen or more!
In the case of 4,999 yen or less, the shipping fee is 330 yen. Please contact us for the overseas shipping fee.
Orders under 10,000 yen will be delivered by Nekoposu. *Date and time cannot be specified.
Orders over 10,000 yen and under 30,000 yen will be delivered in a compact package.
Orders over 30,000 yen will be delivered by Yamato Transport courier service.
Your order will be shipped within 3 business days after confirmation. *Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are not limited to sorting and obtaining a certificate of authenticity.
We accept credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay and bank transfer.
Terms of service
1. "Member" means an individual who agrees to these Terms and applies for membership in accordance with the procedures specified by the Company.
2. "Member information" means the information disclosed by the member to the Company regarding the attributes of the member and information such as the member's transaction history.
3. These terms apply to all members and are terms that must be followed during and after registration.
1. Membership Qualification Customers who have agreed to these Terms and have applied for membership will be eligible for membership after completing the prescribed registration procedures. Membership registration procedures must be completed by the person who will become a member. Registration by proxy is not permitted at all. In addition, we may refuse membership applications from those whose membership qualifications have been revoked in the past or those who we deem to be unsuitable.
2. Entry of member information When completing the member registration procedure, please read the notes on entry carefully and enter the necessary information correctly in the designated entry form. Special symbols, old Chinese characters, Roman numerals, etc. cannot be used when registering member information. If these characters are registered, we will change them.
3. Password management
(1) The password may only be used by the member himself/herself and may not be transferred or lent to a third party.
(2) Members are responsible for managing their passwords, such as changing them regularly so that they are not known to others.
(3) Any manifestation of intention made to the Company using a password shall be deemed to be the manifestation of intention of the member himself/herself, and any resulting payments, etc. shall be the responsibility of the member.
1. Members shall promptly notify the Company of any changes in matters notified to the Company, such as name and address.
2. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by failure to register the change. Also, please note that even if a change is registered, transactions that have already been processed prior to the change being registered will be processed based on the information prior to the change being registered.
If a member wishes to withdraw from membership, the member himself/herself must complete the withdrawal procedure. Membership will be withdrawn after completing the prescribed withdrawal procedures.
Loss of Membership and Obligation to Compensate
1. If a member makes a false statement when applying for membership, fails to pay the payment obligation for mail-order sales, or has any other reason that the Company deems inappropriate as a member, the Company will cancel the membership. can be revoked.
2. When a member commits any of the acts set forth in the following items, the Company shall be responsible for compensating for damages suffered by the member.
(1) Unauthorized use of membership numbers and passwords;
(2) Interfering with our business by accessing this website and falsifying information, or sending harmful computer programs to this website.
(3) Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights of the products handled by the Company
Handling of member information
1. In principle, the Company will not disclose member information to third parties without the prior consent of the member. However, in the following cases, the Company may disclose member information and other customer information without the prior consent of the member.
(1) When disclosure is requested based on laws and regulations
(2) When our company determines that it is necessary to protect our rights, interests, reputation, etc.
2. Member information will be managed by the Company in accordance with the Company's "Efforts to Protect Personal Information". The Company shall be able to use member information for the purpose of providing services to members, improving the content of services, promoting the use of services, and ensuring the sound and smooth operation of services. increase.
3. The Company may provide members with information (including advertisements) through e-mail magazines and other methods. If the member does not wish to provide information, we will stop providing information if you notify us to that effect in accordance with the method prescribed by our company. However, the provision of information necessary for the operation of this service cannot be stopped at the request of the member.
When using this service, members are prohibited from performing the following acts.
1. Violation of laws and regulations, these Terms, cautions on using this service, cautions on shopping with this service, or other terms of this agreement.
2. Damaging the rights, interests, reputation, etc. of the Company and other third parties
3. Acts that may adversely affect the mind and body of youths, or other acts that are contrary to public order and morals.
4. Conducting acts that cause inconvenience or discomfort to other users or third parties.
5. Entering false information
6. Sending or writing harmful computer programs, e-mails, etc.
7. Unauthorized access to our servers or other computers
8. Lending or transferring a password to a third party, or sharing it with a third party
9. Anything else that the Company deems inappropriate
Suspension, suspension, etc. of services
1. In order to keep the Service in good condition, the Company may suspend all or part of the Service without prior notice in the event of any of the following items.
(1) When necessary for regular and emergency maintenance of the system
(2) When load concentrates on the system
(3) When the operation of the system becomes difficult due to fire, power failure, sabotage by a third party, etc.
(4) In addition, when the Company determines that it is unavoidable to stop the system.
Change/Abolition of Service
The Company may, at its discretion, change or discontinue all or part of the Service as appropriate without prior notice.
1. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by system interruptions, delays, cancellations, data loss, unauthorized access to data, or any other damages incurred by members in relation to the Company's services due to failures in communication lines, computers, etc. Shall not.
2. The Company does not guarantee that the email content sent from the Company's web page, server, domain, etc. does not contain harmful items such as computer viruses.
3. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by a member's violation of these Terms, etc.
Revision of these Terms
The Company may arbitrarily revise these Terms, and may establish terms to supplement these Terms (hereinafter referred to as "Supplementary Terms"). Revisions or supplements to these Terms shall take effect when the revised Terms or supplementary Terms are posted on the site designated by the Company. In this case, the member shall comply with the revised Terms and Supplementary Terms.
Governing Law, Court of Jurisdiction
In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms, the district court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance.
In order to protect customers' personal information and devices in which personal information is stored from unauthorized access, leakage, etc., necessary internal rules and management systems will be established and managed in an appropriate manner.
If an individual requests disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of personal information held by the Company, the Company will respond within a reasonable scope after confirming that the request was made by the individual. .
A cookie is a data file that a website sends to your computer so that when you visit the same website again, we can recognize that the website was accessed from your computer. Thing.
In addition, we will not provide your personal information to each provider when using these services.
Google Analytics / Google AdWords
- Provided by: Google
- purpose of use:
- To investigate the number of users and traffic of this site and improve the service
- To deliver appropriate advertisements to customers who visit this site
- How access information is collected and used:
- How to disable the collection of access information and the delivery of advertisements:
See Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on , Google Ad Display Settings
The setting method differs depending on the browser, so please refer to the help of your browser.
1. In the unlikely event that the delivered product is defective or incomplete , please notify us using our inquiry form within 7 days from the date of delivery of the product.
2. Please fill in the following information in the inquiry form.
・Reason for return (please explain in detail):
3. We will contact you by email within 3 business days.
*If you do not receive a reply within 3 business days, please contact us again using the inquiry form.
Notes*Please note that the following products cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged.
・Products that have passed 8 days or more after arrival
・Products that have been scratched or soiled by the customer
・Products that have been processed for customers, such as custom-made products
・Different from the image, etc. due to customer preferences
Regarding costs incurred from returns
The customer will be responsible for the shipping costs incurred when returning the product, unless the product is defective or the wrong product is delivered.
Refunds will be made by bank transfer after deducting the bank transfer fee, etc., unless the product is defective or a different product has been received.
Specified Commercial Transaction Law display
Location: PK Building 2F, 3-40-6 Taito, Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0016
Phone number: 0358264316
Operation manager: KUHAOWEN
Sales price: Required fee other than the product price displayed for each product: Uniform 330 yen nationwide Shipping fee ( Free shipping for purchases of 5,000 yen or more)
Payment method: credit card payment
* If you cancel without contacting our store, we will refuse to use it from the next time.
Product delivery time We will ship within 3 business days from your order.
How to handle returns We will accept returns only if you apply by the method specified by our company within 7 days of receiving the product and meet the conditions specified separately.
In the case of an initial defective product, incorrect product, or damage, we will bear the return shipping fee. For details, please refer to the shopping guide " Cancellation, Returns, and Exchanges of Orders ".